Our mission is to offer precious metals-based chemical and automobile catalysts in a manner that benefits our customers and society as a whole. We are committed to the preservation and improvement of the environment. We welcome challenges and take pride in persistence and hard work.
Shaping the future through chemistry
N.E. CHEMCAT creates the future through unseen value
Our company conducts business activities related to chemical catalysts and auto exhaust catalysts. N.E. CHEMCAT continually strives to improve upon our many years of experience in catalyst technology, our core business activity. At the same time, we conduct R&D activities based on market needs and focus on developing new products. We also work to promote the sales of high-performance, high-quality products based on our company's unique catalyst technology. N.E. CHEMCAT celebrated our 50th anniversary in April 2014. By enhancing our business even further, we will continue to supply products and services which satisfy our customers, and to contribute to the global environment through our business activities.
We sincerely look forward to your continued support and encouragement.
President & Representative Director
- We refuse to be satisfied with the status quo.
- We actively pursue new business opportunities, new technologies and production methods.
- We are constantly searching for promising new products and products.
2. Internal Controls
- We seek to identify business risks accurately, and to control those risks systematically and rationally.
3. Legal Compliance
- We comply with the law and conduct ourselves ethically and responsibly.
4. Contribution to Society
- Conscious of our social responsibilities, we contribute to the prosperity of our customers and development of society.
- We actively work to improve and preserve the environment.
5. Respect for People
- We maintain a humane, healthy and safe work environment.
- We treat our employees with respect and give them the opportunity to maximize their potential.
6. Elimination of Anti-social Forces
- We fully and completely avoid transactions or any other contacts with any antisocial forces, and reject unreasonable demands by antisocial forces.
7. Prohibition of Bribery
- We shall not offer any monetary or other profits or benefits to any public employees, regardless of whether in Japan or overseas, with intent to influence the execution of their duties.
1. We earn our customers' trust through uncompromising product quality.
2. All employees share responsibility for constantly improving product quality.
We are implementing our product quality policies through the following specific measures:
- Complying with the requirements of ISO-9001
- Establishing department-by-department quality targets
- Our product quality is Constantly reviewed and improved
- Instilling a sense of commitment and responsibility in our employees and suppliers
Conservation of the global environment is one of our most important responsibilities. We make creative and practical efforts to minimize the burdens our activities impose on the environment.